IP enforcement and anti-piracy
- Preparing cease-and-desist letters.
- Working with local specialized/licensed firms to conduct infringement investigations in various countries.
- Working with local law firms to litigate against infringers in various countries.
- Designing and implementing regional/international IPR protection programs.
- Working with local customs agencies to record trademark rights.
- Providing IPRs training programs directed to private sector, public agencies and non profit.Back