Poland Trademarks Requirements
TRADEMARKS & SERVICE MARKS APPLICATIONS
- Applicant name and address .
- Specimen of the mark .
- Classes & goods/ services .
- A power of attorney simply signed by the Applicant and sealed.
- A certified copy of priority document, if priority is to be claimed.
- A document evidencing that a person who signed a Power of Attorney is authorized to represent the company with its translation into English/Polish.
RECORDAL OF A TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT
- A power of attorney simply signed by the Assignee, notarized by the Notary public.
- A deed of assignment signed by Assignor and Assignee, notarized by the Notary public.
- A documents confirming that persons who signed the assignment agreement and the Power of Attorney are authorized to act on behalf of the companies.
TRADEMARKS & SERVICE MARKS RENEWALS
- An application form for a renewal of the trademark .
- A copy of trademark registration certificate.