Panama Trademarks Requirements
TRADEMARKS & SERVICE MARKS APPLICATIONS
- Applicant name and address .
- Specimen of the mark .
- Classes & goods/ services .
- A power of attorney simply signed by the Applicant and sealed.
- A certified copy of priority document, if priority is to be claimed.
RECORDAL OF A TRADEMARK ASSIGNMENT
- A power of attorney signed by the Assignee and seald.
- A deed of assignment signed by Assignor and Assignee, notarized, legalized or apostilled up to the Panamanian Consulate .
TRADEMARKS & SERVICE MARKS RENEWALS
- A power of attorney simply signed by the Registrant and sealed.
- A Scan copy of trademark registration certificate.